Hey guys we have a fantastic community but in order for it to grow efficiently we have to have some ground rules. I posted these in February and thought it was time for a re-post. Love you all!!
A quick note on some gym rules: (Please do your best to follow them)
1) Never walk in front of a lifter, especially right before they are about to lift. It takes away their focus.
2) The lifting / skill area is at the back of the gym unless told differently by a coach for that day. Please go there first and foremost for all extra programming!
3) Keep Chalk in the buckets at all times. This rule is constantly broken and chalk ends up being smashed into the mats.
4) Clean up after yourself. This includes racking your weight and wiping down the area / equipment you used. Especially after HSPU’s!
5) Keep the bathrooms clean. Throw paper away I constantly find pieces all over the floor which gets tracked into the gym. Please take the extra time to pick up after yourself.
6) The sink is not a shower. Don’t use it to bathe. Showers will be coming very very soon!
7) Bring a towel to the gym to wipe yourself down with. The towels in the bathroom were not made to wipe down one’s body.
8) When you’re done with your workout cheer on others. I hate awkwardness and like when people cheer for each other. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
9) Don’t ghost ride! If you drop your barbell and it bounces 2ft in either direction you are ghost riding. Control your weight. This also helps the equipment last longer.
10) I love people hanging out after class but please do not hang out at the front desk area. That area is for gym business only, thank you!
Thanks for following these rules so we can all have a more bad ass experience at PC!
500 M. Row
25 Thrusters (45) (35) (15) (PVC)
10 Strict Pull Ups
5 @ 65%
3 @ 75%
3 @ 85%
2 @ 90%
*If new to Push Jerk take the time to work on technique with weight relative to level.
“JERK THEN WORK”
5 Min. to Find 1RM Jerk
800 M. Run
2000 M. Row
800 M. Run
Mobilize and Roll