Hey guys we have a fantastic community but in order for it to grow efficiently we have to have some ground rules. I have posted these a few times and thought it was time for a re-post. I know some of you have never seen these. Love you all!!
PRECISION GYM RULES
1) INTRODUCE yourself to all new members, drop ins, and people you do not know yet. We are a family invite them in and show them why we rock!
2) When you’re done with your workout CHEER on others. I hate awkwardness and like when people cheer for each other. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
3) I love people hanging out after class but please do not hang out BEHIND the front desk area. That area is for gym business only, thank you!
4) All classes take PRECEDENCE over those doing extra programming. If we have a packed house you have to keep this is mind and stop for a bit or better yet, join the class!
5) The back of the gym is for all EXTRA PROGRAMMING unless told differently by a coach for that day.
6) NEVER walk in front of a lifter, especially right before they are about to lift. It takes away their focus.
7) Keep CHALK in the buckets at all times. This rule is constantly broken and chalk ends up being smashed into the mats.
8) CLEAN up after yourself. This includes racking your weight and wiping down the area / equipment you used. Especially after HSPU’s!
9) Keep the BATHROOMS clean. Throw paper away I constantly find pieces all over the floor which gets tracked into the gym. Please take the extra time to pick up after yourself.
10) The SINK is not a shower. Don’t use it to bathe. Showers will be coming very very soon! Please bug Big Mike and Cory as to when, hahaha!
11) Bring a TOWEL to the gym to wipe yourself down with. The towels in the bathroom were not made to wipe down one’s body.
12) Don’t GHOST RIDE! If you drop your barbell and it bounces 2ft in either direction you are ghost riding. Control your weight. This also helps the equipment last longer.
13) DO NOT email, call, text, or message Coach Mike after 10pm unless it’s an emergency. That means the gym exploded or something. If you do than Mrs. Tromello will get angry. You won’t like her when she’s angry.
14) Check your ego at the door. Listen to coaching and RESPECT THE PROCESS!
Thanks for following these rules so we can all have a more bad ass experience at PC!
10 Air Squats
10 Push Ups
10 Pass Throughs
“PC REDLINE 2”
5 x 500M Row
3 x 750M Row
2K Row For Time
*Score = 2K Row Time
**Rest 1 Min. between each row sequence.
50 Weighted Sit Ups (45/25) (25/15) (15/10) (10/5)