Brad Davidson of STARK will be hosting a FREE nutritional seminar at Precision CrossFit on Ocotber 26, 2013!! This insane value is for members only. Make sure to sign up at the front desk!
A word from Brad Davidson.
It’s time to take your Crossfit performance to the next level. Learn tools, tips and valuable information that many of today’s top Crossfit Athletes use to enhance their top end conditioning and recovery. This half day seminar is going to uncover your personal critical needs (nutrition, supplementation, and recovery) to offset and optimize the effects of your insatiable need to push yourself beyond your physical limits.
These techniques have been proven to work with great success at the highest levels of competition especially in the Crossfit Games. This is not an educational seminar on theories and science, this is a seminar focused on effective strategies you can apply the next day. Come ready to learn and apply!! It’s time to train harder and smarter!
Key Topics to be Covered:
- The aftermath of ignoring your critical needs following intense training
- A clear understanding of why your energy is dragging, and how to fix it!
- Why good fats and carbohydrates are essential needs for Crossfit athletes and how to use them to conquer WODS with less effort.
- Conquering fatigue FAT
- The role of the liver and its effect on your Metcon performance
- How to use smart supplements for enhanced performance
- Recovery strategies and improved SLEEP strategies to improve overall performance
Current Crossfit athletes and instructors following the Stark Protocol:
Jeff Martin- Founder Crossfit for Kids
Connor Martin- Athlete, Crossfit Level 1 instructor
Bobbi Woodson- Crossfit Strongman cert. instructor
SIGN UP’S WILL BE AT THE FRONT DESK! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!
9AM LIFTING CLUB
10AM TEAM WOD
7 x 200 M. Run
Warm up Thruster and Snatch.
For Time: (Teams of 4)
Thrusters (100/65) (75/55) (65/45) (55/35)
Alt. KB snatch (70/44) (53/35) (44/26) (35/18)
Snatch (135/95) (115/75) (95/65) (75/55)
5 rope climbs between each round
Toe to bar
Burpee box jumps (30) (24) (20) (12)