A quick note on some gym rules: (Please follow them)
1) Never walk in front of a lifter, especially right before they are about to lift.
2) The lifting / skill area is at the back of the gym unless told differently by a coach for that day. Please go there first and foremost for all extra programming!
3) Keep Chalk in the buckets. This rule is constantly broken and chalk ends up being smashed into the mats. Please follow the rule!
4) Clean up after yourself. This includes racking your weight and wiping down the area / equipment you used.
5) Keep the bathrooms clean. Throw paper away I constantly find pieces all over the floor which gets tracked into the gym.
6) The sink is not a shower. Don’t use it to bathe. Showers will be coming very very soon!
7) Bring a towel to the gym to wipe yourself down with. The towels in the bathroom were not made to wipe down one’s body.
8) When you’re done with your workout cheer on others. I hate awkwardness and like when people cheer for each other. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
9) Don’t ghost ride! If you drop your barbell and it bounces 2ft in either direction you are ghost riding. Control your weight. This also helps the equipment last longer.
Thanks for following these rules so we can all have a more bad ass experience at PC!
5 x 500 M. Row
*Rest 1 Min.
**Mobilize and Stretch after.
5 x 4 @ 85% 1RM Clean
3 x 10 Assisted Glute-Ham Extensions
5 DL (155/105) (135/95) (95/65) (75/55)
5 Shoulder 2 Overhead
10 Bar Facing Burpees
Roll & Stretch